Syncmode is a 5″ prop (and able to fit 5.1″) freestyle quadcopter frame as flown by top UK pilot ‘Sync FPV’
The design is a modified version of the Flipmode made to Sync FPV tastes – and ideal for his flying style around ‘bandos’ – AKA abandoned buildings.
Numerous strength updates were made during the consultancy and test process to help weather hardcore Sync flying and crashing:
- Stronger arms ‘and’ lower resonance – now easily removable without affecting the stack
- New arm design makes primary frame mode lower optimised using FEA simulation
- Stronger top plate, lower plate, camera plate and lock plates – with design optimisation and thicker carbon
- Hard mounted HD Camera mounting with two standoffs locking the HD camera firmly in place
- Lower angle camera plates – 17 degree – designed to SyncFPV tastes – ideal for ‘juicy’ ripping around the Bandos!
- Low angle plates give more control when flying in close proximity to hard objects like concrete walls and dive gaps
- Blue matt finish carbon lower plate and camera plates
- Pink standoffs and light blue countersink washers included
- New tough Supafly lipo straps – with metal buckle
- Tougher lipo matt – 3mm rubber for excellent grip and low wear
- All these changes have proved to make a fantastic final version with no breakages even under the most absurd beatings…
These updates come to the popular Flipmode format which already features:
- Low deck 20mm body standoffs, with integrated HD camera angle for a tightly packaged centre of mass
- Ideal motor position geometry for freestyle agility, whilst avoiding props in the HD camera view
- Flipmode style
- NOTE – FPV camera mounts standard 28mm camera natively – to run Micro camera or DJI please see accessories or included 3d files
Frame flies beautifully on all firmwares with Supafly tuning. FETTEC stack available in shop which is the same as Sync FPV.
Launch special pairing with RCInpower GTSv2 2207.5 motors – awesome motors to run with this setup and give an amazingly stylish look
Optional Titanium screw kits to reduce up to 10g from the build in total – frame and motor screws deal for a new low price of £14.99!
Included as standard in frame kit:
- 3mm carbon fibre base plate with press nuts
- 3mm front camera plate x2
- 4.8mm thick arms (highly optimised dimensions for strength, low resonance and light weight)
- 2.5mm top plate
- 2mm lock plate
- Knurled aluminium 20mm standoffs x5 – Pink
- Knurled aluminium 28mm standoffs x3 – Pink
- 8x Light blue aluminium washers and countersink screws
- Frame bolts – 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, and 20mm for stack
- 4x Black nylon standoffs
- 8x Black nylon nuts
- 8x Black nylon washers
- 2x Supafly tough Straps
- Die Cut Rubber Lipo Matt
- 4x Foam Landing pads
- Supafly Sticker
- Sync FPV sticker set
NOTE: Sync launch video states isolating grommets in video included – however they are incorporated in the ‘Vista mount kit’ – in the Syncmode Accessories product.