The Supafly Flipmode 2 is a high quality freestyle frame now with updates for the new era of FPV – ready for digital (Vista mounting) and optimised with the latest features such as 20×20 mounting and slimmer stronger arms.
Using a lower deck design, the Flipmode has a low centre of mass which feels totally planted and inspires confidence. Great attention was given to the balance and motor positions, resulting in a quad that flies amazingly well. The frame also uses a vertical carbon fibre front plate locking design which integrates the FPV and HD camera mounting and is super tough and easy to assemble. The overall Flipmode package delivers so effectively that it was named as Oscar Liang’s best Freestyle frame of 2018 and now Flipmode 2 is even better.
Assembled by a pilot who know’s what is necessary for a reliable build, the kit includes a generous quota of accessories as standard, and well designed TPU parts which have been well tested by team pilots to protect your accessories and build…
To help support the build process there is a build page and also tuning which results in many customers, beginners and experienced alike discovering the best flying quad they ever had – because a proper FPV quad is more than the sum of its parts…
Key Info and features:
- 220mm X style configuration for 5″ props – tried and tested ideal width for freestyle
- Integrated 30deg HD ‘Session’ camera mount – with the option a protective case/mounts for Hero cameras.
- 20mm body standoffs, with lipo top mount design for low centre of mass and excellent freestyle flight characteristics
- ‘Squashed X’ geometry with carefully positioned motors and weight distribution for optimal balance, prop distance and HD footage
- 120g dry frame weight
- Low frame resonance noise profile, allowing advanced Supafly low filter tuning
- Optimised and clear positioning for all components
- Solid locked carbon fibre cage design with TPU protector options
- Fits standard 28mm FPV camera size
- Totally locked and stiff and replaceable arm design
- Fully countersunk top plate for lipo protection
- Red, Black and Blue standoff colour options
- Three Supafly lipo straps
- Neoprene die cut rubber lipo matting included
- Foam landing feet
- Supafly sticker
- Recommended build and Tuning for recommended motors and props
- Quality at an affordable price starting at £59.99