Note: Steel is reliable and tough. Titanium is light and hard wearing…recommended for motor bolts to save weight on end of arms.
Screw kit comes with bolt lengths for stack:
- 12mm is for when you wish to directly screw a standoff to the lower plate for a single board mounted on nylon standoff.
- 14mm is when you want to put eg a PDB or 4in1 ESC (without rubber grommets), then standoff, then another board (nylon standoffs included).
- 25-26mm is for when you have boards which use rubber grommets.
Included in frame kit as standard:
- 2mm carbon fibre base plate
- 2mm top plate
- 2mm camera plate x2
- 4mm arms x4 – 5″ or 6″ Props choice
- 1.5mm arm lock plate
- Knurled aluminium 30mm standoffs x8 – Red or Black colour
- Arm bolts – Steel includes 12mm, 14mm and 26mm for different stack options. See above for recommended lengths for Titanium arm bolts.
- Arm lock nut x4 Red or Gold
- Black press nuts x4
- M3 button head frame bolts x10 (Steel or Titanium)
- M3 countersink frame bolts x6
- Black nylon standoffs
- Black nylon nuts
- Black nylon washers
- Supafly velcro straps x2
- Zip ties x5 and 3mm heat shrink for radio antenna / components
- Rubber grommet for power lead
- Neoprene die cut lipo matt
- Supafly Sticker
- Welcome note